Attention GM's and Volunteers!
Free entry for Volunteering prior to the close of online registration! Free entry for prescheduled GM time!
- Free entry each day for running scheduled games during that day that add up to at least 4 hours of time. Running multiple short events is ok as long as we schedule them before printing the onsite book. We strongly encourage you to preregister so that we can list your event(s) with a specific time and other attendees can plan on attending the event ahead of time.
- Free entry each day for being a 4 hour Volunteer for that day, like GM'ing we prefer knowing this ahead of the convention.
- Notice: Demonstration tables are not considered "GM/Volunteer" hours. To sponsor a demo table contact me about rates or have your demonstration people list and run prescheduled events as a GM around their demo time.
- Yes, you can mix and match Volunteer and GM time as long as we know ahead of time.
Sign up! Respond as early as possible to be included! GM's preferably
before June 10th 2014 to be included in list of events.
To contact PCP* and sign up the best way is an email to Doug with the following information:
- Your name and contact information.
- What you want to do at the convention, GM or volunteer or mix and match hours.
- Days and hours available for GM and/or Volunteering.
- Games you want to GM.
- A general timeframe when you could be available for a GM/Volunteer pre-convention meeting if needed.
- GM's - you can run just about any game except for games including paintballing or actual direct real interpersonal violence etc in it...
- Volunteers - potential duties vary but can expect to work registration, door security, floor help etc.
- Check for updates every week!
- Without GM'ng/Volunteering etc current entry fee is be $10.00 per day onsite.
- Click here to email Doug or feel free to copy/paste etc firstname.lastname@example.org to email Doug about GM'ing.
*or alternatively snail mail us your information at PCP, ATTN: GoSC 2013, P.O. Box 62063, Harrisburg, PA 17106-2063 prior to 01 June 2014.