Attention GM's and Volunteers!
Free entry and other perks for volunteering!
- Free entry each day for running a scheduled game during that day.
- Free entry each day for being a 4 hour Volunteer for that day.
- Food vouchers available doing more than 4 hours as a volunteer or running more than one game during a day. If you want to do both we can work something out.
Sign up! Respond as early as possible to be included! GM's preferably before February 6th to be included in list of events. To contact PCP* and sign up the best way is an email with the following information:
- Your name and contact information.
- What you want to do at the convention, GM or volunteer or both.
- Days and hours available for GM and/or Volunteering.
- Games interested in running or participating in.
- Experience and or references if you have them for either.
- A general timeframe when you could be available for a GM/Volunteer pre-convention meeting.
- GM's - you can run just about any game except for games including paintballing etc in it...
- Volunteers - potential duties vary but can expect to work registration, security, floor help, kitchen etc.
- Check for updates every week!
- Location is Lakeside Lutheran Church on Division St between Green Street and 3rd Street (next to Zembo Shrine and across from Italian Lake. Admission begins at 8AM running all day until 11PM(ish) daily for the weekend.
- Without volunteering etc current entry fee is be $5.00 per day.
- Site includes a kitchen and is located very close to numerous restaurants.
*or alternatively snail mail us your information at PCP, ATTN: GOWC, P.O. Box 62063, Harrisburg, PA 17106-2063.